Sunday 25 January 2009

Let's Get Physical

Dear Anyone,

So I have finally managed to get myself to a gym, at long last, and I didn't workout as much as I wanted to, but I sweated severely, and I guess that's what counts. And I know I'll be aching tomorrow for sure.

Do you remember Bumper? Well he works at a gym, so with this year being the year of the Credit Crunch and all, I'm utilising my contacts and going to use it for free every weekend. Plus he is also a Personal Trainer, so he said he'll do a fat-burning program for me to follow. That would be tres helpful.

I plan to stick to is as much as possible, even though it's extremely hard for me to leave my house on Sundays (it's the day of rest!), and I'm already thinking that I'm going to get my hair done this Saturday, and my sweating the next day might spoil the texture. But I'll find a way to make it work. Look out for a trimmer me coming to a summer near you! I hope...

No comments: