Friday 23 May 2008

Smells Like No Team Spirit

Dear Anyone,

There was a bit of drama at work today. Well that might be a slight exaggeration, but our team leader called an emergency, off-the-record meeting, because she was made aware of a box of paperwork that had been hidden by someone and found by another, and no one will own up to it, so now she's kind of lost faith in us as a group. I can tell you in no uncertain terms that it definitely was not me. I try to get involved in boring paper filing as little as possible. Because of that, she doesn't want us to go ahead with the proposed team night out to the O2 Centre next week, because she's just not feeling it. It's a pity really, but at the same time I don't mind, because it saves money, and I guess it leaves my Friday night free... even though I'll now finish late anyway, but what's new eh?

Just in case you're wondering, I'm still bang on the job hunting, but I think I'll be experiencing a minor setback, as our internet at home has gone off... Grrr...

No comments: