Saturday 1 December 2007

The Countdown Is On...

Dear Anyone,

Today marks exactly one month until my birthday. Flippin hell man. I turn 30 in a month's time. How has it gone by so quickly?? I remember one month ago - it was the day I told you about Undeserving hanging up on me (damn cheek). The next day was Halloween. I remember Halloween! So the amount of time that has gone by since then, is the amount I have to go till my birthday. The way this year has gone by so quickly is very scary. But I always say to my friends - one minute is no longer 60 seconds. That's what I believe. It can't be. It must really be about 57 seconds, and we're feeling the difference that a few seconds make. Why else would time be going so fast? I know I sound mad, but whatever. Unless, of course, the end of the world is nigh... but I'm not ready for that yet, there is too much I still have to do. Find a man, get a proper career, make some money, have babies, you know - the usual.

And just in case you're wondering... no I haven't heard from Boy Wonder yet...

No comments: