Thursday 4 October 2007

You are the weakest link..

Dear Anyone,

Ok so I've done it. I've deleted Mr Undeserving's number from my phones, texts, call register and all, and I don't really know it off by heart. I know the beginning part, but the rest is a bit jumbled for me. I just know that there are a lot of eights. To be honest this isn't a big event or anything. It's not like he's the love of my life. Never that. It's just that he's the one who has been taking up my time unnecessarily, and if I ever want to find The One (even though I already know who he is) I have to rid myself of those who don't deserve me, right? Well that's what it says in the book The List. Not that I'm living my life according to self-help books, but it's always useful to have a guide. I have a feeling I might see Undeserving this Saturday, but even if I do I'm not going to swallow the bull he might try and feed me. Admittedly I do sometimes, but that's usually if I'm feeling lonely or in the need of some sort of attention, but now I need to be strong, and I will be strong dagnammit!!! You'll see.... (But if I come back and tell you that we spoke and I wasn't as strong as I'd hoped, please don't shout at me....Lol).

No comments: