Friday 28 September 2007

Pissed In Both Senses

Dear Anyone,

It's Friday night and I'm sitting at home alone, getting tipsy on Amarula bought in Germany by my brother. And I'm pissed off because I came home to discover that this same brother has thrown my towel away, saying that I've had it for too long. WTF?? I was already slightly annoyed because I waited so long for the bus home, long enough to read through both the London Lite and The London Paper. Working till 10pm is starting to really do my head in. Then when I get to my room I find a 20 pound note on my bedside table. I'm thinking it's the other Bro 2 paying his share of the phone bill, but when I ask him he tells me it was Bro 1 who left it there so that I can buy another towel, because he thinks my current one is old. What the f*** does it have to do with you????? Do you even live here???? As long as I'm happy with it and wash it regularly, how does it affect anyone else's life? IT DOESN'T. Now I have to go and get a new one which I'll have to wash a few times so that it doesn't leave lots of fluffy bits on my body. I don't care that he left money to get a new one, I just see that as arrogant behaviour. What gives anyone the right??? Grrrr...

...I'm also pissed because I haven't heard from that damn Undeserving ignoramus. How can you come and tell me how much you like me, etc, and then behave the exact way I told you not to? The exact way you said you wouldn't. But of course I know I'm the idiot for not kicking that ish to the curb a long long long time ago. I know it's a BTN situation (Better Than Nothing), but I'm not going to let it bother me, because I know who I want and I know how I'm going to make it happen. So I'm going to enjoy my evening, catch up on Hollyoaks and EastEnders... and slowly get more pissed... in the good way...

1 comment:

Stavroula said...

Hope you didn't get that pissed.