Wednesday 30 December 2009

Birthday Thanks

Dear God,

Thank you for allowing me to see another birthday. Please bless me with the ability to be patient in receiving what I want in life, and to stop worrying that I don't yet have it. If it's a case of you waiting for everything to happen for me this year, then I pray it does. Through your son Jesus Christ, amen.


Dear Anyone,

I just want to thank my wonderful friends and family for making my birthday so fun. Although I had to waste most of the day at work, my colleagues (eventually) decorated the area behind my desk, and bought me a big, lovely, sweet birthday cake, which I was able to share with my friends and cousins this evening at the bar we went to. I also received three items on my birthday wish list! I'm so happy! I also can't wait for Saturday, because we'll be dining Japanese style, and then partying the night away in the comfort of SP's boyfriend Joseph's family home. Can you say 'EXCITED??!!'

But wow.......32.... hmm...

No comments: