Wednesday 16 December 2009

Birthday Wish List 09

Dear Anyone,

With exactly two weeks to go until my birthday, I thought you may like a hand in deciding what present to get me... you know... in case it's really troubling you. So you can choose from:

The new iPod Nano - I want a purple one! It's beautiful.

Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' DVD - I don't know when it's out, but whenever it does come out, that would be great.

'Thriller Live' tickets - I've heard that this show is really good, and... well... obviously it's about Michael Jackson, so naturally I have to see it.

An FM radio stereo system - all I currently have is my Bose iPod dock, so I haven't listened to the radio for aaaaaages. No wonder I have no clue what any song is these days.

Look Magazine Subscription - this is currently the only magazine I buy on a weekly basis, so I might as well subscribe really. I like the fact that they have achieveable fashion (namely high street) brands as well as the obligatory designer labels.

I'm sure there are other things I can't remember right, but when I do I shall be adding to the list, so don't worry...


*This post has been written in jest. I don't really expect presents, but I won't lie, it is nice to receive them.

No comments: