Wednesday 7 November 2007

Just my luck!!

Dear Anyone,

You'll never guess what's happened....... Boy Wonder has only gone and lost his phone. Can you believe my luck?? Some people would do anything to get out of making a phone call! But the good thing is we think it's in the sofa at Birthday Boy's flat. When I say 'we' I mean SP, myself and Birthday Boy, because of course Boy Wonder doesn't know that I know.

After everyone had left on Saturday/Sunday, we were catching a few zzzzs on the sofa before SP's brother drove us home, and I kept hearing a buzzing sound that was interrupting my attempt to sleep. Every time I looked around to see where it came from, I couldn't see anything. Then it would stop and start again. I didn't tell the others, because they looked like they were enjoying their kip, so I just ignored it as best I could.

Then today SP is told me that when she was at Brithday Boy's house later that day, she could also hear the buzzing vibrating sound, and they realised it was Boy Wonder's phone! It's not lost after all!! They just have to figure out a way to get to it without damaging the leather sofa. Birthday Boy said when they get it out he'll tell me before he tells Boy Wonder, therefore you'll all be the second to know!

No comments: