Wednesday 14 November 2007

I Need Me Another Jobby-Job

Dear Anyone,

I need a new job, because this one is really getting on my nerves. I think that's why I've had a headache all week (yes I know it's still only Wednedsay). I feel like certain people are abusing their positions within the team slightly, and there's a small amount of bullying and favouritism to go with it. Don't worry, it's not directed towards me - I wouldn't have it. I think I have a problem with authority, in the sense that I can't take it when someone in a higher position speaks down to me. I hate it. I don't care about this job enough to stick around and put up with that kind of crap, but in this case it's directed towards one of my colleagues and I don't think it's fair. He and another colleague have noticed it too, so at least it's not in my head. This just reiterates how much I need to be serious in my job search. I have an application form to fill out and send by the 19th. I hate application forms, they're so old school. I don't think they allow you to fully express yourself the way a personal CV does. And it's even worse when the company wants you to post it to them, and won't accept emails. How prehistoric is that? Plus it's not environmentally friendly (not that I give much of a shite about that kind of thing... yeah I said it). But anyway I'm going to finish it off tonight because I have to post it tomorrow, since I'm not at work on Friday (thank God), heh heh... You catch my drift right?

No comments: