Tuesday 25 September 2007

Tell Me...

Dear Anyone,

I need someone to tell me what exactly it is about me that screams "THE OTHER WOMAN!!!" Why do I only attract men who have wives or girlfriends?? Why am I not seen as the only woman?

I'm asking this today, because I have a feeling that someone at work is slightly attracted to me, but I could be just getting a bit ahead of myself. (And if he or anyone at work ends up reading this - please don't ask me who I'm talking about because I won't tell you. Could be a client, could be a team member, I'm not saying). I've done the married man thing, and I though I kind of feel bad that I went there, at the same time I don't 100% regret it. I was young, and I look at it as a learning experience. I learnt that I won't do it again, because married men who stray are just extremely weak, greedy and selfish (especially if he's 35 and the girl is only 23. Loser.).

But I always get unavailable guys. Always. Always always always. And if a guy is available, I'm just not attracted to him. I'm not apologising for it either. I used to feel bad if someone liked me and I didn't like him, so that made me end up getting involved with complete time-wasters, but now I'm not doing that anymore. Yes I want a relationship, and I'm going to moan and moan about it till your ears/eyes bleed, but I'm also not going to accept just any guy because he likes me. I'm at a serious point in my life, and I'm looking for someone who is in it for the long haul. Fair enough, I'm currently still giving time to someone who doesn't deserve me and who I definitely will not be marrying, but I'm going to put a complete end to that and he'll be the last of that sort.

I need to take a long, good look at my behaviour and see where it is I go wrong. Am I too friendly and easy-going? Maybe I should be a bit stuck-up, because they say nice girls finish last, don't they? 'Undeserving' (as he'll be known) has told me that I'm too nice for my own good, and I took that to mean that I let people get away with things that they shouldn't. Ha - not anymore sunshine..

No comments: