Thursday 20 September 2007

Let's Try It This way

Dear Anyone,

I've created my first weblog! This is because I'm having problems writing in my notebook journal. I don't know why. I love writing. I always find any excuse to make a list, or write down suggestions, or just doodle, but when it comes to writing things I should be writing, I can't. I'm trying to pen my first book and it's like I'm scared of what to write. I don't understand it! Everything I want to say is in my head, but it's not coming out on paper or on screen the way I want it to. So maybe if I do this, I'll draw inspiration somehow. And those of you who end up reading this can maybe give me ideas on how to gain insight, inspiration and ideas (because I am soooo not an ideas chick).

This will hopefully be quite fun though. And even though (hopefully) people will read it, I'm going to try and be 100% honest about what I'm writing, otherwise it will defeat the purpose of my book really won't it? You'll find out more about my book later.

For now I'm off to bed... Later. x

No comments: