Thursday 21 August 2008

I Need Me A Jobby-Job IV

I have a job interview next week!!! I can't believe it. I only sent off my CV last night, and I received a phone call this morning while at work.

It’s for the position of Events Assistant at a famous magazine publisher. I’ve applied for loads of jobs there, and obviously since I’m still working where I am, you can see that I’ve never been successful with my applications.

The lady who called me was really nice, and she gave me a short telephone interview, asking me why I want to work in Events. I told her that I think it is an industry where there is a high level of job satisfaction, and you can look back and see the success (or not!) of the hard work you put in. When she said, “I fully agree with everything you’ve just said,” I wanted to scream!

My appointment is for next Tuesday at 11.30am, which is perfect because I have already booked Tuesday off work. Pray hard for me! Now I’m off to do as much company research as I can!

No comments: