Tuesday 8 July 2008

I Need Me Another Jobby-Job II

Dear Anyone,

Today I applied for a job that I have applied for three times before. I’m wondering whether it’s best I just take a hint, or if it’s better to practise the theory of ‘if at first you don’t succeed, try and try again?’
It is a Media Relations Assistant position with Comic Relief, and the crazy thing is that it’s in my area - geographically. It would take me literally ten minutes to get to work! I could walk there… if I was feeling fit and didn’t mind turning up looking like Sweaty Betty.


The job spec is everything I have already done in my 'career' so far, and I know I can do it well enough to impress them. I really want this job!! They say on their website that "due to limited resources" if you don't hear from them within the next three weeks, you haven't been successful. Twenty days to go...

No comments: