Sunday 2 May 2010

T-eenage Crush

Dear Anyone,

Last night we went out partying, being a Bank Holiday and all, and it was quite a good night - good music, good company, etc. But that's not the important part. The important part is that I saw the guy that I had the longest ever crush on - from age 17 to about 25 (and it only stopped there because I think he moved away and I didn't see him anymore). He hasn't changed a bit! Still hot! If he asked me out now, would I? Hmm... I don't think I could, because he's Bumper's good friend and it just wouldn't be right, but it would be very very very hard to decline, I won't lie. In fact Bumper would probably have to understand, because he knows how much I liked this guy back then, so he wouldn't be suprised.


To me, he was the one I would look out for every time we went to a club or party. And if I saw him, it was a cross between me not being able to take my eyes off him and me not wanting him to see me looking at him. I LOVED this guy!! (Not literally of course). I usually end up becoming just friends with guys I like, but with him it went as far as us greeting each other if we were at the same place.

We didn't chat last night, but Bumper was being silly while standing with him at one point, and was pretending to talk about me while pointing. The guy (we'll call him Tee) was looking at me, trying to figure out who I was, and when he realised he waved, so I waved back, and according to my friend Roxy (and judging by the cheesy grin that must have been planted on my face on my face) I must have regressed to being a 17 year old again, because apparently I waved back like a schoolgirl with a crush. How embarrassing... BUT I DON'T CARE, BECAUSE I SAW HIM!

*Skips off down the street with pink and red bubble hearts floating around*

No comments: