Sunday 14 February 2010

Schmalentines

Dear Anyone,

Yes I know the occasion celebrated today is a pagan/man made event, and it is designed to make us singletons feel like shite, and that you should not just focus on partners, but family and friends you love, and I do appreciate them whole-heartedly, and I have even been out today to treat myself to something new, using the theory that if I don't then no one will............... but I can't shake off the Single-and-feeling-like-shite-because-I-am-experiencing-my-32nd-Valentines-Day-alone feeling. (Yes I know it doesn't really kick in till teenage years, but I can't be bothered to do the math right now). And this proves that playing the field doesn't make a damn bit of difference in the long-run. Back to the drawing board I guess.

That's all. Rant over.

No comments: