Friday 22 May 2009

Unpretty

Dear Anyone,

I've not been feeling like myself recently. I think I've lost my 'sexy'. Last night I felt so unattractive, and it was really getting me down. I know that I don't like the way my hair looks right now, but I would say that my hair contributes to about 60% of how I am feeling. The problem is I can't pin-point what makes up the other 40%. I just feel really unattractive, and just generally... crap. I think I'm probably suffering from PMS and that's awful, because my period never affects me that way. I only ever get slightly agitated, but that's if someone is irritating me while I'm cramping. (Guys reading this - stop acting like this makes you squeamish - GROW SOME BALLS!!!!).

Hopefully when I do my hair I'll feel a little better. But that's not till next week!!!!!

(I proceed to wail like a baby...)

No comments: