Wednesday 18 June 2008

Where was Waldo?

Dear Anyone,

I spoke to Muscle last night for the first time in about a week and a half. He’d disappeared!! Well not literally… But I hadn’t heard from him the whole time, and at first I thought it was because he was as busy as ever, so I didn’t think too much of it. But when it went past a week, I kind of started to think… things. You know me. I thought maybe he wasn’t interested anymore, or I had offended him somehow, you know – the usual! I tried calling him two days ago, and there was a message saying that calls can not be connected, so my last resort was to send him a message via good ole Facebook. And he replied pretty much straight away, which was a relief. He said that he’s been going through some personal things – the kind of things that make you re-evaluate your life and what you want out of it, but he said he knows he should have told me before. He also said that he has been thinking of me, which is nice, but then I shouldn’t really get too happy, because it depends on what he was thinking, which might not be nice, considering he’s thinking about what he does and doesn’t want in life.

We spoke on the phone later in the evening (he gave me an alternative number to call), and it was nice to hear his voice. I know he was tired as hell though, even though he kept denying it. I don’t know when I’ll speak to him again, or even see him. I haven’t seen him since he spent the night at my house, and that was nearly a month ago! I don’t know. I’ll just have to hang back and see what happens. I know (and you know) what I’d like, but he says he doesn’t, so there’s nothing I can do for now really, is there?

No comments: