Saturday 8 March 2008

I'm On A Roll..

Dear Anyone,

A second date - with the same person!!! That's right - I can't believe it either! Muscle text me on Thursday while I was at work, and asked me if I was free on Friday night to go and drink a couple of Mojito's. Now who am I to say 'no' to drink eh?! And that's exactly what I told him.

We met up after 10pm (because that's when I finish working at that damn place) and we went to a Latino bar in Waterloo, which was nice and quite busy. Once again it was a very nice evening, and quite a late one too. I didn't get home till about 2.30am. We spent the whole evening chatting about all sorts of things, and basically elaborating on what we spoke about last week. He's probably exactly the type of guy I'm looking for - my age group, good looking, intelligent, creative, funny, easy-going, enjoys travelling, has a bangin' body, and most importantly NO KIDS!! That is almost a rarity in this day and age.

I think I got a little tipsy, considering we bought four rounds of drinks (FYI - I don't think I'm a huge fan of Mojitos, a bit too lime-y), but don't worry I didn't stumble or do anything embarassing.

Getting home was a bit nonsensical though. I live in South London and Waterloo is in South London, yet why couldn't I find a night bus to take me to my area, which is only about 15 mins away??? I'm going to have to speak to whoever the Mayor of London is going to be.... I ended up having to take a bus with Muscle to Trafalgar Square, then taking a bus back home. I should have just found a cab station, but Waterloo probably doesn't have any of those either!! I think Muscle was feeling a bit frisky while we waited for the first bus though, because he had me sit on his lap (instead of the bench) at the bus stop, and he had his arms around me. Twas niiiiiice, I won't lie.

There was no goodbye kiss this time either, just a big hug and a kiss on my cheek. I think I could really like this guy, and maybe if there's a third date we can try another 'goodbye' method...

No comments: