Monday 18 February 2008

Pull Yer Finger Out, Love

Dear Anyone,

I need to get my skates on with this job hunting malarkey. My Eye-Candy just recently told me that's he's found another job, and he's handed in his notice. He's a young but flippin' serious guy. I need to take a leaf out of his book. He told me he was going to start job hunting and that was only a couple of months ago, and now he has a new one, with a 5.5k payrise. How embarassing for me!!

I've told myself that if I'm still here by December (when I need time off to go abroad) then I will officially change my name to 'Loser.' I will. I can not be here. Even my manager has told me to get a move on, and she's all for helping me find what I'm looking for, which is extremely helpful.

So this is me telling you that the dilly-dallying stops here and I'm now going to be VERY VERY SERIOUS!! I am.

No comments: